CRE 30 & CRE 60 Air Drying Units
For use with flux handling systems
- Designed for use with any flux handling system
- The system is based on the absorption principle - reduces the risk of hydrogen cracking in weld metal by ensuring flux remains dry
- Built-in monitor - warns if the programmed humidity limit is exceeded.
- Reduces condensation - less corrosion and malfunctions
- Simple system monitoring - manometer on pressurized dryer bottles with easy-to read dew point indicator
Interested in this product? Contact us.
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
6200 Cantay Road, Unit 20
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3Y9
Tel: (905) 670-0220
Toll-free: (877) 935-3226
Main Fax: (905) 670-4879
420 National Business Parkway, 5th Floor
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Quebec Region Office
25 de Lauzon, Suite 5
Western Distribution Center
6715-50 Street, N.W.
Tel: (780) 466-8323
Main Fax: (780) 466-2682