The Cutmaster 82 weighs in at a mere 43 lbs (19.5 kg) while still offering superior cutting power. Don’t let the size of this unit fool you, it’s more than capable of cutting 3/4" (20 mm) with a maximum capability of 1 1/2" (40 mm). This unit, like all other TRUE™ Cutmasters, is equipped with the 1Torch®.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
3/4 - 1 1/2 in.
20 - 40 mm
|Model||Power Supply||Torch/Lead for 1-1130's||Torch/Lead for 1-1131's|
|Angle of Degree||75 °||75 °|
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Flow||402 cfh (190 l/min)|
|Gas Pressure||48 bar (70 psi)|
|Weight||19.5 kg (43 lb)|
How to purchase Cutmaster 82
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at 1-877-935-3226 and we'll point you in the right direction.