The C-58 is a compact mechanized cutting torch for use with any fuel gas and best suited for portable straight line cutters or smaller cutting machines.
- For use with portable straight line or shape-cutting machines
- Cuts steel up to 6 in. with acetylene and 2in. with alternate fuels
- Cuts with acetylene or alternate fuels
- Mixer handles any medium-pressure fuel gas, including acetylene
- Uses high performance ESAB cutting nozzles
- Two models available
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Light Fabrication
|Cutting Range||6 in.|
|Conditional Statement||Alternate Fuels|
|Cutting Range||2 in.|
|Cutting Tips||1500 Series|
|Hose Connection||2 or 3|
How to purchase OXWELD C-58
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.