Robust Feed Pulse/U6
The Robust Feed, with its ergonomic, robust and enclosed design, is the ideal partner whenever portability and durability are key. Equipped with a new precision wire drive system perfect for demanding applications. Additional features include an MMA outlet and integrated flow meter.
Variants include heater and/or push-pull interface, panel options include a direct Pulse panel and a menu based U6 panel. Robust Feed U6/Pulse works with Aristo power sources.
- Durable, drop-proof housing that withstands demanding applications
- Great portability with ergonomic handles, 5 lifting points and safe for crane lifting handles
- Weatherproof, enclosed design that withstands rain from all directions and inside heater ensures the filler metal is kept dry
- Protected cable connectors and sturdy strain relief for interconnection cable reduces maintenance
- Works as great in the field as in workshops, on a cart, with or without wheel kit, and other options and accessories
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Pressure Vessels
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Marine and Offshore
- Steel Erectors
|Length||26.6 in. (675 mm)|
|Width||10.4 in. (265 mm)|
|Height||16.5 in. (418 mm)|
|Weight||36.8 lb (16.7 kg)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 mm (12 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8-25.0 m/min|
|Wire Spool Capacity||20 kg|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 2.0 mm (0.023 - 5/64 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 1.6 mm (0.023 - 1/16 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.8 - 2.4 mm (0.031 - 3/32 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.8 - 1.6 mm (0.031 - 1/16 in.)|
500 A @ 60%
400 A @ 100%
630 A @ 35%
|Operating Temp||-4 to 131 degF (-20 to +55 degC)|
How to purchase Robust Feed Pulse/U6
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.
Find the Closest Distributor
Part Numbers and Accessories
NOTE: Power Sources, Basic Packages and Ready to Weld Combinations require the customer to supply input power cables. Suggested cable is 4C 8Awg input cable