Renegade ET 300iP
A small but stout 33-pound (15 kg) unit, Renegade™ ET 300iP is a groundbreaking combination of PORTABILITY and POWER. It has the highest power to weight ratio in its class designed to virtually go anywhere in the shop and out on the job site.
Renegade ET 300iP handles single- and three-phase power from 208V to 460V automatically, and puts out 5 to 300 Amps. The Renegade ET 300iP package includes power supply, 10 ft. (3 m) input cable, shoulder strap and 2 male 50mm OKC connectors.
- Highest power to weight ratio in its class weighing in at 33 lbs. (15 kg) and producing 300 A at 40% duty cycle. Combined with its rugged case, Renegade is ideal for the most extreme environments in the industry.
- Small, lightweight system can virtually go anywhere in the shop or out on the jobsite. Its three handle design makes it easy for transportation and maneuvering through manholes and other hard to reach areas.
- Pulse HF TIG. 0.1 - 1000 pulse frequency range. The widest range in its category giving you maximum precision TIG welding capability including better arc control, penetration and increased travel speeds.
- Intuitive interface – the machine’s digital readout display, along with large buttons with excellent feedback and controls, make it easy to set parameters and read them from a distance.
- Air- cooled and water-cooled packages available with easy, intuitive set-up.
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Pipe Construction
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Heavy Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Steel Erectors
|Max Output (A)||300 A|
|Energy Save Mode||91 W|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.96|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||89 %||85 %|
|Open Circuit Voltage||48 (32 w/VRD) V|
|Current Range(A)||5-200 A||5-300 A|
|Voltage||230-460 ±10% V|
|Duty Cycle||Output Current||#N/A||Welding Process|
|60 %||250 A||30.0 V||Stick (MMA)|
|100 %||200 A||28.0 V||Stick (MMA)|
|40 %||300 A||32.0 V||Stick (MMA)|
|40 %||300 A||22.0 V||LiveTIG|
|60 %||250 A||20.0 V||LiveTIG|
|100 %||200 A||18.0 V||LiveTIG|
|Length||460 mm (18.1 in.)|
|Width||200 mm (7.9 in.)|
|Height||320 mm (12.6 in.)|
|Fuse Slow - Amps||10 A|
|Fuse Slow - Volts||400-460 VDC|
|Fuse Slow - Amps||11 A|
|Fuse Slow - Volts||380 VDC|
|Fuse Slow - Amps||20 A|
|Fuse Slow - Volts||230 V|
|Description or Qualifier||without / with Cooler|
|Weight||16.9 / 26.9 kg (37.25 / 59.3 lb)|
How to purchase Renegade ET 300iP
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.
Find the Closest Distributor
Part Numbers and Accessories
Standard package includes power supply, shoulder strap,10 ft. (3 m) input cable, 2 x OKC 50mm connectors.
All TXH 201 packages include everything in the standard package plus TXH 201 TIG torch with on/off switch, GTAW Accessory regulator/flowmeter w/gas hose.
Foot control packages include everything in the TXH 201 package plus ER1F foot control 16.5 ft. (5 m).
TXH 252w package includes power supply, shoulder strap,10 ft. (3 m) input cable, 2 x OKC 50mm connectors, EC 1000 water cooler, TIG torch with on/off switch, ER1F foot control, GTAW Accessory kit, regulator/flowmeter w/gas hose and two-wheeled trolley.