Multi-Process Equipment (CV/CC)
Warrior 500i CV/CC
Warrior 500i is a reliable, multi-process welding machine designed for heavy-duty productivity with up to 500 Amps delivered with superb arc characteristics.
Multiple Operator System Racks are available for this product upon request.
- Inverter Technology –Warrior brings the outstanding arc performance and energy savings you expect from an inverter. Along with increased energy efficiency and more power from a lighter, smaller, and more portable unit, Warrior provides the simple functionality welders want at a competitive price.
- High-Duty Cycle -For long runs across a variety of applications and delivers 400 A or 500 A at 60% Duty Cycle.
- Durable and rugged –IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment.
- Easy-to-use–Clear and intuitive user interface for everyone to get started quickly. Glove-friendly knobs make adjustments quick and easy.
- Wide input voltage range to support regional requirements.
- General Manufacturing
- Heavy Fabrication
- Pressure Vessels
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- FCAW - Flux Core Arc Welding
Power Source Only
|Height||18.5 in. (470 mm)|
|Length||28.1 in. (712 mm)|
|Width||12.8 in. (325 mm)|
|Model||Warrior 500i CV/CC||Warrior Feed 304 Power Supply|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Voltage||380/460/575 V||42 V|
|Current Range(A)||4-500 A|
|Current Range(A)||16-500 A|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||89 %|
|Energy Save Mode||30 W|
|Open Circuit Power W||500 W|
|Open Circuit Voltage||54 VAC|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.92|
|Protection Class||IP 23|
|Operating Temp||-10 to 40 °C (14 to 104 °F)|
Power Source Only
|Weight||115 lb (52 kg)|
|Duty Cycle||60 %|
|Output Voltage||40 VAC|
|Duty Cycle||100 %|
|Output Voltage||36 VAC|
How to purchase Warrior 500i CV/CC
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at 1-877-935-3226 and we'll point you in the right direction.
Find the Closest Distributor
Part Numbers and Accessories
* Fused for 460V - specify input voltage when ordering in Canada.
RTW - Ready-to-Weld packages include power source, wire feeder, connection set, regulator/flowmeter, .035/.045 in. (0.9-1.2 mm) feed rolls and 1-cylinder cart.
MigRacer packages include 2-cylinder cart. USA packages are pre-wired for 460 V. Canada packages are pre-wired for 575 V.
Basic Packages: USA - for extended reach connection sets and include power source, wire feeder and gun. USA packages are pre-wired for 460 V.
Canada - include everything in a RTW package except for the MIG Gun. Canada packages are pre-wired for 575 V.
*Includes: .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.2 mm) V-groove 40 mm feed rolls and guides