The welder’s choice for a STICK/TIG package, this lightweight welding machine is packed full of features giving you the ability to tackle any job with ease. System comes fully assembled, ready to weld.
- Automatic Primary Select operates on either 115V or 230V and automatically configures to the primary input supplied
- Able to use cellulosic 6010 electrodes with ease
- 13.6 kg (18 lbs.) weight with adjustable shoulder strap and carrying case makes this unit portable and easy to carry directly to the job
- 5A to 160A current range for DC welding
- Hot Start, Arc Force and Lift Arc TIG are standard on all models
|Length||400 mm (15.75 in.)|
|Width||146 mm (5.75 in.)|
|Height||255 mm (10 in.)|
|Description or Qualifier||Net Weight|
|Weight||8 kg (18 lb)|
|Conditional Statement||Stick (SMAW)||Tig (GTAW)|
|Voltage Tolerance||+/- 15 V|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||80 %|
|Open Circuit Voltage||80 V||15 V|
How to purchase MiniArc 161LTS
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.