The Centrovac air-cooled and water-cooled fume guns (260C, 415C, 420Cw) are designed to extract a large volume of fumes at the weld source for light-, medium-and heavy-duty applications. Removing the smoke cloud created during the weld process also minimizes downtime and maximizes production uptime by increasing the welder's visibility and efficiency during the welding process. Centrovac MIG guns improve work conditions and provide a healthier environment for the welder and coworkers.
Centrovac 420Cw's high flow rate allows the front end consumables to cool more rapidly, extending the lifetime up to 3-5 times more than air-cooled guns. Connection for competitive PS/Feeders is available.
The Tweco Centrovac Fume Guns work great in combination with the ESAB CarryVac 2 Fume Extraction Unit.
- Back end design available in multiple connections and adapts to most competitive wire feeders, preventing fumes from reaching the power connection and resulting in less maintenance
- Over 95% of fumes can be removed when using the correct extraction system for the weld application
- Vacuum vent located at the front of the handle allows user to easily adjust extraction rates and help eliminate the possibility of extracting too much shielding gas in tight areas
- Light, well-balanced and ergonomic handle design makes it very comfortable to grip with exceptional articulate motion using a knuckle joint configuration
- Optional fume shrouds to choose from for optimum fume extraction rates
Arc Gun Specifications
|Amps||250 A||225 A||380 A||325 A||430 A||430 A|
|Gas Type||CO2**||Mixed Gas**||CO2**||Mixed Gas**||CO2**||Mixed **|
|Duty Cycle||60 %||60 %||60 %||60 %||100 %||100 %|
|Wire Diameter||0.6-1.0 mm (.024-.039 in.)||0.6-1.0 mm (.024-.039 in.)||0.8-1.6 mm (.035-1/16 in.)||0.8-1.6 mm (.035-1/16 in.)||1.0-1.6 mm (.039-1/16 in.)||1.0-1.6 mm (.039-1/16 in.)|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +40 °C (14 - +104 °F)|
*When using liquid cooled torches in freezing conditions, use an adequate cooling liquid.
**Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic (U=14+0.05xl). When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%.
***Upon a special request, a 12ft long Tweco Fume MIG Gun can be ordered.