Caddy Mig C200i
The Caddy Mig C200i is an easy-to-use, intelligent and powerful machine for MIG/MAG welding mild steels, aluminum and stainless steel as well as MIG brazing. The unit is also extremely portable, making the Caddy Mig C200i an excellent choice for repair, maintenance, and assembly work – both in the workshop and while on the go.
- Can weld mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel as well as MIG/MAG brazing
- QSet - automatically selects correct parameters for required wire/gas combination
- Its light weight and portability make it easy to get to the job site, indoors or outdoors
- Has PFC (power factor correction) ensures stable welding power, even when operated from a portable generator
- Polarity change - allows you to use gasless cored wire
- Ergonomic, high quality MXL180 torch 10 ft. (3 m) long
- Optimized for .030 in. wire. Will also accept .023 in. and 0.35 in. wires as needed
|Description or Qualifier||with torch and cables|
|Current Range(A)||30-200 A|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||82 %|
|Max Output (A)||200 A|
|Open Circuit Power W||15 W|
|Open Circuit Voltage||60 VDC|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.99|
|Protection Class||IP 23|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Operating Temp||-10 to 40 °C (14 to 104 °F)|
How to purchase Caddy Mig C200i
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.
Find the Closest Distributor
Part Numbers and Accessories
Ready to Weld package includes: 10 ft. (3 m) MXL 180 torch, R-33 FM580 regulator/flowmeter, 10 ft. (3 m) mains cable with 6-50P plug. 14.5 ft. (4.5 m) gas hose with B male connector, 10 ft. (3 m) return cable with clamp, simple shoulder strap, fitted wear parts in torch/feeder (for .030 in. wire) and instruction manual. We also include 11 lbs. of 70S-6 mild steel .030" in. wire so you can begin welding immediately.