Balanced Boom Assembly
- Extended a 12 or 15 ft. torchs reach from a 20 ft. radius up to a 31 ft. radius
- 350 degree envelope of operation in most uses
- Boom adjusts from 50 degrees up to 6 degrees down from horizontal position, can be used for tall weldments
- Fully balances feeder weight for fingertip control of feeder height, no lever jacking
- Mast has 6 ft. 10 in. clearance from floor to boom support pin
- Standard mounting directly to concrete floor
- Pallet and cart mounting options available
- Extremely rugged steel construction for years of continuous use
- Weld parameters easily adjustable on the standard feeder at the end of boom
- Wire spools mountable to mast or feed wire from Marathon Pac
Download the fact sheet for more information
How to purchase Balanced Boom Assembly
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at 1-877-935-3226 and we'll point you in the right direction.