Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All Products
- Plasma Transferred Arc & Laser Cladding (PTA)
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ceramic BackUp Tape
- Individually sized and cut to a specific length, these disposable tiles are flexible and easily adaptable to many different weld configurations. The cost savings potential makes this an attractive alternative to arc gouging and rewelding full penetration welds.
- The composition of this non-metallic material is an ideal alternative to steel or copper backing bars. The quality and consistency within the ceramic composition eliminates any concern for metallurgical mismatch in either the base material or weld metal. The density of such a material not only helps support and define the molten weld metal, but more importantly, effectively resists moisture pick-up that can seriously affect the weld deposit.